I swam upstream up a mountain but found resting places with gravel stones along the way.
At one point I entered a glass chamber in between the ocean and land. It must’ve been for depressurization before returning to the land, but after entering this chamber, the doors were locked on both sides, so I was stuck in between the land and sea. I experienced this dream all night long with several different endings.
In the first version, upon running out of breath, I died. In the second version, someone got there just as I began to inhale water and was able to revive me when they opened the chamber door.
This dream repeated at least ten times but the memory of most of the endings has faded.
This was the final version:
When my air ran out and I couldn’t breathe under water, I knew that death was imminent. However when I couldn’t hold my breath any longer and began to breathe, what a surprise to find that I could successfully breathe under water! Now the only problem was getting someone’s attention so I could exit the glass chamber.
Then I heard the harps playing in Jerusalem and prayed under water for Kate and Katharine and the other harpists. And I saw the shift in the atmosphere as the harpists engaged in worship and warfare.
After awakening I went up and saw the hand of Adonai moving people to various locations on earth. Some were suddenly called away on business while other families quickly flew out to be with loved ones who were dying. There was a mass and sudden movement of people from many nations.
My breathing was deliberate and I noticed how others were breathing, some peacefully while many others were agitated or holding their breath with their hands on their abdomen.
Then I was given a silver plaque with many names inscribed on it. But the names were so tiny, it reminded me of how someone once wrote the entire New Testament on a piece of rice. Then I realized that these were the names of all the people whom Adonai would suddenly move for His purposes after the vases were poured out but before the ashes would fall.
Then I saw ears lined up along the walls of the glass chamber.
Afterwards I searched the Scriptures for answers and was led to Jeremiah 30. While the whole chapter was relevant, Jeremiah 30:5-7 were highlighted:
For thus says יהוה, “I have heard a sound of terror, of dread, and there is no peace. Ask now, and see If a male can give birth. Why do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in childbirth? And why have all faces turned pale? Alas! for that day is great, There is none like it; and it is the time of Jacob’s distress, but he will be saved from it.”
- Breathing underwater…. breathing, living, surviving, even prospering in a setting where we cannot survive….is the water of the Ruach taking care of us, leading in every circumstance, even in the midst of fear-mongering about floods, famine, places of seeming entrapment, land and sea, glass chambers. And the harps and melodies of worship before Father will continue, and not be stopped by any worldly circumstance.
- The time of the great tribulation is upon us and the dreams you are having are bearing witness to this fact. The Father is showing you events in Revelation such as the ones others in the group mentioned but also of Revelation 12 of believers being removed to safety during these difficult times as well as others being taken out as an act of mercy so that they do not perish eternally by taking the mark of the beast. I believe the different endings to your dream are the different possible outcomes for different believers based on their choices. Not everyone is going to experience the tribulation in the same way. Very significant dreams you are having. Do keep sharing.
- The Holy Spirit highlighted the word “breath” to me – Speaking, declaring, singing, using wind instruments etc., all require breath. I was reminded how important it is to release the word of God. That is what I “For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart”.
- I feel the different endings were you experiencing the different endings of different people, some will die, but other will go through this time. I feel music, worship is key here.
- I have continued to ponder this dream and its timing as the Holy Spirit highlighted it several ways. About the exact time of your dream, I was talking with my son about some future decisions that he is in the process of making. When he was telling me about some of these options I had a vision/picture him under the water, locked in a submarine, unable to breathe, and the situation not ending well. The next morning when I received your dream, it was very alarming to me. The next day while preparing for an exam, as my professor handed me the exam, she looked right into my eyes and said, “Just breathe.” I was anxious about the exam but certainly not to such an extent that she would have known in the natural. I believe that the Lord used her as a prophetic voice to continue to highlight breathing. Carolyn, you sent that message on the 22nd and I found this verse from John 20:22 interesting about Jesus’ breathing. Aside from Mark 15:37 when it says that Jesus let out a loud cry and breathed his last, we don’t have any other scriptures about Jesus breathing. John 20:22 – When He had said this, he BREATHED on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.’ We know in the natural what the consequences are of not breathing… Death. However, not only must we keep breathing but we must keep breathing upon others or there will be death in the spiritual. We must breathe and say ‘Receive the Holy Spirit’. Thank you for sharing this dream. I know many of us are still processing it. This is a very timely word for the body! We must breathe and we must breathe upon others!