King Priest Yeshua came from the family of king David and also the family of high priest Zadok of Aaron: a simplified explanation.
God verified this Truth in His Word in six totally separate biblical text proofs found in both the Tanakh and also in the Brit Hadasha.
- All of God’s Titles are Eternal, such as King and High Priest. The King and High Priest of Heaven of the Order of Melchi Zedek (‘my King of Righteousness’) is Yeshua. When He came into the world He said, “a body You have prepared for Me!” Hebrews 10:5; Psalms 40:6 (Septuagint); Psalm 24:10; 110:1,4; Heb 8:1; Isaiah 44:6
God’s Son Yeshua’s physical earthly body that He was born in on earth was the fulfillment of the line of kings from king David. Therefore, since God always does all things perfectly, and being that Yeshua is also High Priest of Heaven of the Order of Melchi Zedek, His physical body that was prepared for Him, would it not also have been the fulfillment of the highest order of the Aaronic high priest family of Zadok (‘righteous’) of Aaron? Let’ find out. See Genesis 14:18; Psalm 110:1, 4; Psalm 24:10; Isaiah 4:2; 7:14; Jeremiah 33:14-24; Zechariah 3:1, 8, 9; and Zechariah 6:11-13.
Being that Yeshua had no earthly father, He could never have been an Aaronic priest, but He is always from the two families of His virgin mother Miriam: David’s family from the tribe of Judah from Miriam’s father. But what family was Miriam’s mother from?
- Angel Gabriel told Miriam that her Son Yeshua would reign on the Throne of His father David (Luke 1:32), through the geneology of Miriam’s father. And also of her relative Elisheva in Luke 1:36. This word relative is from the Greek and it means a blood relative. In Hebrew this word for relative is ‘karov’, which means a close relative. So what family of Aaron was Miriam’s mother from? The same family as Miriam’s relatives Elisheva of Aaron & priest Zechariah. (Luke 1:5) But what family of Aaron were they all from? God had clearly told us in Luke 1:6. The family that was righteous before God. Only one Aaronic high priest family called Zadok (see Luke 1:75) could come before God. Ezekiel 43:18, 19, & Ezekiel 44:15, 16. And also the word ‘Zadok’ means righteous. Zechariah and Elisheva and Miriam were all from this Zadokite high priest family of Aaron. Miriam then spent the next three months of her pregnancy with them. They, pregnant Elisheva and priest Zechariah were Miriam’s closest blood kin relatives! Yeshua was never an Aaronic priest, for the Aaronic priesthood was only passed from the father (a priest of Aaron) to his son. And Yeshua had no earthly blood father. Yeshua could only be from one tribe, the tribe of Miriam’s father, Judah, from the family of king David.
- The Hebrew word Tzemach, ‘the Branch’ is found only five places in the Old Testament (Tanakh) in the prophesies of Messiah.
Tzemach, ‘the Branch’ is Yeshua, our King and great High Priest! Tzemach came from two families, David’s and Zadok’s family.
- a) Isaiah 4:2 The Branch (Tzemach) of Jehovah is King Yeshua, who is Beautiful & Glorious! And His fruit (believers) is excellent.
- b) Jeremiah 23:5, 6 The LORD our Righteousness and the Branch (Tzemach) of Righteousness would be from king David’s family.
- c) Jeremiah 33:14-24 The LORD our Righteousness & the Branch (Tzemach) of Righteousness would be a Man coming from king David’s family, verse 17. This is basically a repeat of Jeremiah 23: 5, 6. But now God tells us a lot more in verse 18, that a Man coming from Aaron’s family, One who is also ‘before God’, does the (Eternal) Blood Sacrifice for all days (‘zevah kol ha yamim’).
[* Notice the Eternal Blood Sacrifice comes from a Man from Aaron.]
Using the qualifying words ‘before God’ means this Man could only be from the Zadokite high priest family. (Ezekiel 43:19 and Ezekiel 44:15) Verse 24 then talks about the two families which God had chosen, David’s family and Aaron’s family. Chosen for what? Chosen, related to the whole passage from verses 14 – 26, to bring forth both ‘the LORD our Righteousness’ and ‘the Branch of Righteousness’ (verses 15 and 16) to earth through the virgin (Miriam), as (Emmanu El) prophesied by God in Isaiah 7:14.
- d) Zechariah 3:1-9 The Messiah would also be God’s Servant, Tzemach, coming from the high priest family of Yehoshua of high priest Zadok (verses 1, 8), whose Blood alone removes the sin of high priest Yehoshua (verse 4) and also cleanses the land (verse 9).
God also told us that the blood offering of an Aaronic high priest could never cleanse the land, or remove the shed blood on the land. (See Genesis 3:17 & Numbers 35:33) Only the Blood of Tzemach could do this. Tzemach, seen here in Zech 3:8 is Yeshua, coming as the Son of Man, who offered His life for us at His first coming.
- e) Zechariah 6:11-13 The Messiah would be the Man, Tzemach, coming from Yehoshua’s high priest family of high priest Zadok, whose father is Jeho-Zadok. He (Tzemach) will build the Temple of the LORD (repeated twice), and He alone will bear the Glory!
Yeshua is Tzemach, seen here when He returns to earth as the Son of God, King of Glory and Melchi Zedek, both King and Priest on His throne, from the families of king David & high priest Zadok.
- The Path of the Righteous Seed …
The Righteous Seed from Eve (in Genesis 3:15) that went to virgin Miriam would run to Abram, where this Seed was blessed by a Man whose titles were Melchi Zedek (my King of Righteousness), King of Salem (Peace), & Priest of God Most High. Abram later became Abraham. This Seed would then run to Isaac, to Jacob, to Judah, and on to Amminadab. Amminadab had a son named Nahshon and also a daughter named Elisheva. This Seed went to Nahshon (Numbers 1:4, 7) and then on to king David. But this Seed also split, going to Amminadab’s daughter Elisheva.
Elisheva would marry Moses’ brother Aaron. (Exodus 6:23) Elisheva + Aaron had 4 sons. This Seed would go to son Eleazar, & to Pinchas, and on to high priest Zadok. From Zadok this Seed went to Miriam’s mother; and from king David this Seed went to Miriam’s father. Through intermarriage this Seed went into their daughter Miriam. The Holy Spirit through virgin Miriam brought conception of Yeshua in winter, on Kislev 24 (Haggai 2:18, 19). The only begotten Son of God was born 9 months later on Succoth.
This is in my book called, ‘Yeshua’s True Birthday on Succoth.’
To see this proven another way, God showed me many years ago if you were to take three words, right, righteous, and righteousness, where they relate to a specific person in the Tanakh: many of these people are from the two families, king David’s & high priest Zadok’s.
(See this in my paper called, ‘The Path of the Righteous Seed!’)
- Melchi Zedek (my King of Righteousness) is the Priest of God
Hebrews 8:1 Now this is the main point of the things we are saying: we have such a High Priest, who is seated at the right hand of the Majesty of the Throne in the Heavens … Yeshua!
Hebrews 10:5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me. 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure. 10:7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come – in the volume of the Book it is written of Me — to do Your will, O God.’ ” 10:10 By that will we have been Sanctified through the offering of the body of Yeshua the Messiah once for all.
(This, taken from Psalm 40:6, is from the Septuagint translation.)
Melchi Zedek, my King of Righteousness, King of Salem (Peace) Priest of God Most High met Abram. (Genesis 14:18-23) And He blessed Abram with a Heavenly blessing, both to him and also to Abram’s Seed. And Abram then gives Him tithes, and later says, “I have raised my hand to the LORD, God Most High … that I will take nothing (from you other kings) …”
Hebrews 7:1 For this Melchizedek, King of Salem, Priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, 7:2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated “King of Righteousness,” and then also King of Salem, meaning “King of Peace,” 7:3 without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a Priest continually. 7:4 Now consider how great this Man was, to whom even the patriarch Abraham gave 1/10 of the spoils.
Is Melchi Zedek the pre-incarnate Yeshua, the Son of God?
If He is, then God blessed this Seed in Abram, for this Seed to later become a line of high priests from Aaron, to Zadok, to Yehoshua, and then on into Miriam’s mother, and then into baby Miriam. And also for this Seed to become a line of kings from king David, going on to Miriam’s father, and then into baby Miriam.
King David later wrote about Melchi Zedek, in Psalm 110:1, 4.
A Psalm of David. The LORD (Father Almighty God) said to my Lord (Adoni, God’s Son), “Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” 110:4 The LORD has sworn and will not relent, “You are a Priest forever according to the Order of Melchi-Zedek (my King of Righteousness).”
The physical body that was prepared for Yeshua, God’s Son, would be both from Yeshua’s heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit and also from the virgin Miriam, coming from her father and her mother. From Miriam, Yeshua’s physical body would be the fulfillment of two families, (seen in Jeremiah 33:24), king David’s family & high priest Zadok’s family. For as the King of Heaven, His physical body on earth would be the fulfillment of the family of kings from king David, and also as the High Priest of Heaven, His physical body would also be the fulfillment of the family of Aaronic high priests from Yehoshua of Zadok of high priest Aaron.
- God also showed us more of this mystery of Yeshua’s coming from the high priest family of Zadok through Miriam’s relatives.
Why did God begin the New Covenant with the Aaronic priesthood? God began with Luke, 1st book chronologically of New Covenant.
Just how was priest Zechariah’s family related to Yeshua?
- a) Why did old Aaronic priest Zechariah and his elderly pregnant wife Elisheva, whom God said were ‘righteous’ before God (Luke 1:5, 6) ever have allowed a virgin, pregnant, & only just betrothed young woman from the family of David of tribe of Judah, into their home, and for the next three months? They were Miriam’s closest blood kin relatives, Miriam’s closest family through Miriam’s own mother. This Aaronic priest couple must have also known Isaiah’s 7:14 prophesy, about the virgin bearing a Son named Emmanu El.
I believe Zechariah realized that God was keeping His promises regarding the Messiah given to the Zadokite high priest family, especially after Miriam arrived, having also talked with angel Gabriel, & after they had heard all Gabriel’s Words from God. (Read Zechariah 3:8; Zechariah 6:12; Also read Ezekiel 43:18, 19 and Ezekiel 44:15,16.)
- b) Why did God, through His angel Gabriel, tell Aaronic priest Zechariah that he had to name his son Yochanan, when his future son was yet un-conceived? Because Yochanan was the name of the last Zadokite high priest, around 165 B.C., just before the Maccabees threw out the Zadokite high priest and all the rest of the Zadokite priest family, and then took over the Jerusalem Temple, corrupting the whole Aaronic priesthood, and also violating God’s Word and promises given only to the Zadokite priest family, that (Tzemach) Messiah would be coming thru this family. (Zech 3 & 6)
[Art Scroll Publications, Yoma Edition, Volume 1: in Appendix: Title: Kohanim Gedolim in the First and the Second Temples. “It seems generally agreed that he (Yochanan the Kohen Gadol) lived just before or during the Hasmonean era. (see Rosh Hashanah 18b and Sotah 33a with Rashi).”]
- c) Priest Zechariah & his son Yochanan were both God’s mystery Zadokite high priests, while Herod had appointed two phony high priests to rule Israel from the Jerusalem Temple, Annas
But how can this be proven that they were both from this Zadodite high priest family, and also God’s true high priests?
First, only a priest from the Aaronic priest family of Zadok was allowed to come into God’s Presence, as priest Zechariah did through the angel Gabriel. See Ezekiel 43:18, 19 and 44:15, 16 Secondly, to minister at the position of the Altar of Incense was the position God had given to Aaron the high priest, and also to his future sons who would serve God as the future Aaronic high priest at this special position of the Altar of Incense in the Jerusalem Temple. Read Exodus 30:1 and 7
- d) When God sent His angel Gabriel to speak with Zechariah, Gabriel had met him at Altar of Incense. (Luke 1:11) God will never confuse us. After 165 years of Temple priesthood corruption, this showed Zechariah to be the true Zadokite mystery high priest. Then Zechariah’s future son Yochanan would be the next mystery Zadokite high priest, called by God to a most special ministry. Yeshua came to Yochanan for His baptism at the Jordan River, for Yochanan was functioning through God in the highest order of true spiritual authority in Israel, as God’s mystery Zadokite high priest. Yochanan had come to announce that the Kingdom of Heaven was coming to earth, and to announce the Messiah, “the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.” John 1:29
Yeshua said to Yochanan… “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all Righteouness.” Matthew 3:15
What really happened that day to the Aaronic priesthood out at the Jordan River? For God had told us that the Aaronic priesthood would become Eternal. Exodus 29:9; 40:13-15; Numbers 10:8; Number 25:11-13; Deuteronomy 18:1, 2, 5; 1 Chronicles 23:13;
- e) Mark 11:27-30 (Herod appointed) chief priests, the scribes, and the elders came to Him. They said to Him, “By what authority are you doing these things? And who gave You this authority to do these things?” Yeshua answered and said to them, “I also will ask you one question; then answer Me, and I will tell you by what Authority I do these things. “The baptism of Yochanan, was it from Heaven or from men? Answer Me.” They would not answer Him. Matthew 21:32, “Yochanan came to you in the way of righteousness!” I believe this was Yeshua’s strong remark to Herod’s chief priests, that Yochanan was from the Zadokite (righteous) high priest family.
- f) Yeshua began to say to the multitudes concerning Yochanan, “But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet. For this is he of whom it is written: ‘Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You.’ Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than Yochanan the Baptist; but he who is least in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he. And from the days of Yochanan the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until Yochanan. And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah, who is to come (verse 14).” Matthew 11:9-14 In the Greek: “Elijah, the (one) about to come.” Luke 7:26, “A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet.”
All these revelations about Yeshua coming from Zadok of Aaron are from the Holy Spirit, who began revealing this mystery to me in 1993, 27 years ago. I first began writing and teaching on this mystery in 2011. This teaching is given freely for Messiah’s Body and for the Church, to go out to both the saved and unsaved.
Half of Yeshua’s earthly identity is not being taught! King and High Priest Yeshua is also from Aaron!
These and many other books and writings about King Priest Yeshua coming from Zadok of Aaron are free to download off my website:
Yeshua, King of Righteousness, Heaven’s King and Great High Priest from ‘Seed’ of King David and High Priest Zadok of Aaron (124 pages) Copyright © Succoth, 2018
King and Great High Priest Yeshua from Seed of David and Aaron (80 pages) Copyright © Succoth, 2016
Lord Yeshua, born the fulfillment of the Seed of High Priest Zadok (28 pages) Copyright © 2011
King Priest Yeshua is from Aaron! So What? (8 pages) Copyright © June, 2020
The Jeremiah 33:18 Passage: 8 Reasons why this Man is Yeshua! (8 pages) Copyright © June, 2020
The Path of the Righteous Seed! Genesis 3:15: from Eve to Miriam (5 pages) Copyright © May, 2020
The Perfect Blood of Yeshua gives us Everything for Life: 50 Attributes in His Blood (16 pages) Copyright © June, 2020