In February 2017, KNI posted an article about an innovative new company run by Messianic believers in Israel.
Click to read the article: Lily Pops – Israeli company take sports, health to a new level
In order to continue to grow the company is seeking support. Click here to visit the Headstart campaign.
Below is a message from Lily Pops.
There have been a few questions regarding my last post about my Headstart campaign. I had mentioned that it is an ALL or NOTHING campaign. This means that if we do not reach our target goal of NIS 100,000 in 28 days we will not receive any funds and your credit card will NOT be charged.
So to make it very clear, your credit card will only be charged if we reach our goal.
I would also like to mention that we are unable to ship lily pops overseas (at this time). However, there are various pledge options where I will donate lily pops to selected charities and non-profit organizations as well as the Israeli Defense Force.
To read more about these please click on the following links:
1. Vegan Friendly (Vegan Society Israel)
2. ILAN – The Israeli Foundation for Handicapped Children – was established in 1952 and assists thousands of physically impaired children and adults suffering from neuromuscular disorders such as infantile paralysis, cerebral palsy, and muscular dystrophy.
3. Etgarim, which means “challenges” in Hebrew, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the empowerment and social integration of people with disabilities through outdoor sports. Etgarim was founded in 1995 by a group of Israel Defense Forces (IDF) veterans and civilians with disabilities and senior rehabilitation professionals.
4. Larger Than Life – A charity in support of children with Cancer
5. We also have a pledge where we will donate to a charity or non-profit organization of your choice.
Thank you again for prayerfully considering to financially support our Headstart crowdfunding lily pops campaign.
We thank you for your prayers, financial support and your help in sharing our campaign on social media!
If you have any further questions please contact me via FB messenger or e-mail: [email protected]
With love and blessing and gratitude
Helen and Family