“If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.”
Hebrews 12:14 … Holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.
1) Weddings generally have one bridegroom and one bride, along with many guests. The Marriage of King Priest Yeshua to His Bride, His Wife, will be no exception to this pattern. Revelation 11:18; 19:7, 8
2) The Church is not Yeshua’s Bride! The Church is Yeshua’s Body! Ephesians 1:22, 23 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the Church, which is His Body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. (Yeshua deeply Loves each person in His Body!) Colossians 1:17-20, 24 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. And He is Head of the Body, the Church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His Body, which is the Church …
Ephesians 4:11-16 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the Body of Christ, until we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the Head, Messiah, from whom the whole Body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the Body for the edifying of itself in love.
1st Corinthians 12:27-31 Now you are the Body of Messiah, and members individually. And God has appointed these in the Church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way …
1st Corinthians 13:1-13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. Though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails! But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
He who has the Bride is the Bridegroom! John 3:29
3) But within Yeshua’s Body you will find Yeshua’s Mystery Bride!
The Bridal position in Yeshua’s Body is one of Great Grace and also works! This Bridal position is open to all believers. God’s heart knows those who really desire this intimate closeness with their Bridegroom Lover! Living daily within the very Heart of Yeshua, in real intimacy, holiness, surrender, servanthood, obedience, honor, sacrifice, perseverance, faithfulness, love, and humility. Yeshua’s true disciples are His best soldiers. They put Him first in all things; prefer others above themself, giving their lives for others.
Matthew 23:11 “But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.”
4) Yeshua gave us only one parable about His Bride, Matthew 25:1-10; in verse 10, five out of the ten virgins were ready to go into the Marriage. Revelation 19:7, 8 Yeshua’s Wife was ready in fine linen, by righteous acts.
Almost all of Yeshua’s other Wedding parables were about Guests at the Marriage Supper, the Wedding Banquet. Matthew 25:11, the five virgins who were not ready; Matthew 22:1-14; Luke 12:34-44 (verse 36 “And you ourselves be like men who wait for their Master, when He will return from the Wedding.”); Luke 14:8-33; Luke 19:13; Matthew 10:22; Revelation 19:9,
“Blessed are those who are called to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.” This Banquet Celebration will be held in Jerusalem after Yeshua returns.
5) All believers in Yeshua’s Body are priests in the Melchi Zedek Priesthood, under our King and Great High Priest Yeshua. However Yeshua’s Bride, those who have made it into the very Heart of God are being trained as kings and high priests in the Melchi Zedek priesthood. Yeshua is our Great King, the King of Glory, the KING of kings and the LORD of Lords, and Yeshua is also our Great High Priest, Melchi Zedek (my King of Righteousness)!
6) There is a major difference between a Marriage Ceremony (the Wedding), and the Marriage Supper or Banquet Celebration (where the food is served).
The Marriage of the Lamb will be in Heaven on Yom Teruah! John 14:3; 17:24; Revelation 11:15,18 Then after a one year Honeymoon in Heaven (Deuteronomy 24:5) where Yeshua’s Wife learns more about ‘as it is in Heaven, so be it on the earth’, Yeshua will return to earth with His armies, as He destroys all His enemies on the Feast of Battle, on Yom Kippur.
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb will then be held in Jerusalem with His Guests on Yeshua’s Birthday, Succoth, Feast of Tabernacles. This begins His Millennial Reign. (Isaiah 25:6-10; Matthew 22:7; Revelation 19:9, 14)
7) Yeshua is the fulfillment of the First Fruits of barley harvest during the Feast of Passover and Unleavened Bread. Yeshua’s Wife (Bride) will be the fulfillment of First Fruits of wheat harvest, Shavuot. These two feasts of God are always connected by the counting of the omer for 50 days. There are three harvest feast seasons each year in Israel: the barley harvest, during the time of Passover and Unleavened Bread, followed by the spring wheat harvest, first fruits of wheat, Shavuot, and then the great fall wheat harvest celebration, which is held on Succoth, the Feast of Tabernacles.
8) Passover has unleavened bread, matzah. Whereas Shavuot is a two loaf offering of leavened bread. The two loaves can be seen in Revelation 7:1-8, 144,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel, and in Revelation 14:1-5; the 144,000, redeemed from all nations of the earth. (Song of Solomon 6:13 : two camps)
The first Shavuot began at Mount Sinai (Exodus 19) with the sounding of the Shofar of God, when God announced His Marriage Betrothal Covenant with Israel and with the nations. Exodus 12:28 and Deuteronomy 29:9-15;
And then God divorced Israel. (Jeremiah 3:1-8) But God still cried out for Israel to return to Him, saying, “I am Married to you.” (Jeremiah 3:12-14) For your Maker is your Husband, the LORD of hosts is His name. Isaiah 54:5 God told Israel and Judah that He was a Husband to them. (Jeremiah 31:32)
Then in Acts 2:1-6, in the the Upper Room on Shavuot, God re-entered into His Marriage Betrothal call to Israel, but now through God’s New Covenant.
God’s One New Man, Jew and Gentile, were called for Marriage Betrothal.
9) There is no pre mid or post Tribulation Rapture of Yeshua’s Bride! These are all just Church theories which are all missing Biblical keys found in the Mystery Shofar of God: the 10 places where Yeshua sounds the Shofar in the Bible. These places are actually two different events, the first one at Mount Sinai, which is called the First Trump. Exodus 19:16-19 The other event are different scenes of the Last Trump, called the Great Trumpet! 1st Corinthians 15:51-54; Isaiah 18:3; Isaiah 27:13; Zechariah 9:14-16; 1st Thessalonians 4:16-17; Ephesian 1:10; Matthew 24:30, 31; Mark 13:26, 27; Leviticus 25:8-10; Micah 2:12, 13; Psalm 50:4, 5; [Revelation 1:10 and 4:1].
10) The Fullness of Yeshua’s Bride will be taken to Heaven at the Midnight Hour. For the last 2000 years all true believers who have died have been taken up to Heaven. For to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. 2nd Corinthians 5:8 And among this group are Yeshua’s Bride. But there will come a time when the completion of Yeshua’s Bride will be taken to Heaven; it will happen exactly when Yeshua said, at the Midnight Hour! So then what is the Midnight Hour? It is just before the release of God’s Wrath onto the earth & for one year (Isaiah 34:8; Isaiah 65:14) in the Day of the LORD! This occurs late in the 7 Tribulation years. (Matthew 24:13-(22)–31) Revelation 6:15-17; 11:15-19; Isaiah 13:5-11; & Joel 2:1-11;
When we talk about Rapture, is this the Rapture of Yeshua’s Bride?
Or is this the Rapture when Yeshua sounds the Great Shofar, when He is returning to earth with all His Armies? This causes all the rest of His Body to be instantly gathered together to Himself in the air! (seen in 7 places; # 9)
11) Yeshua’s Bride is sealed in her forehead! See Ezekiel 9:4-6; Revelation 3:7-12; Revelation 7:3, 4; Revelation 14:1, 3, 4; Rev 21:9, 10 & Rev 22:3, 4
12) Is there another place in Scripture where we see Yeshua’s Bride being taken up into Heaven, besides in Matthew 25:10? Perhaps in Psalm 50:4, 5. Also Revelation 10:1-7. This will be on Shavuot! And it will happen when the Mighty Messenger, which is Yeshua Himself, roars like a Lion! I also believe that this roar is the key that catalysts the Marriage of the Lamb of God, Yeshua, which, after a preparation time like Ester had, then this event will be held a few months later on Yom Teruah, (Rosh HaShanah), when the seventh angel sounds the seventh silver trumpet. Revelation 11:15, 18 For I believe this Mystery of God (Revelation 10:7) is Yeshua’s Marriage!
Yeshua’s Bride are being trained as high priests in prayer and intercession & as kings in use of divine authority in many areas, i.e. over demonic forces.
Yeshua will be returning to earth in the Year of Jubilee! Leviticus 25:8-10
Are you Ready to meet King Yeshua … really longing for your Lover? Revelation 3:10; Luke 21:34-36; Malachi 3:16
For Yeshua’s Wife (His Bride) is making Herself ready! Revelation 19:7