2000 years ago in Israel it was always the father’s side of ones family that determined ones Israeli tribal lineage. But sometime during the recent years, perhaps since Israel became a nation, this has changed. For now in Israel ones lineage regarding their being of Jewish descent, and their right to become an Israeli citizen is now based primarily on the mother’s side of the family.
With all that being said, let’s dive into one of the greatest biblical mysteries of all times, the hidden identity of virgin Miriam’s mothers side of her family, and therefore also the hidden identity of Yeshua Himself. You see the virgin Miriam, though she was a virgin, she still had a father and a mother.
Most teachings are only about the father’s side of her family.
Before proceeding, let’s first look into the Tanakh, the Old Testament Scriptures, and see just who would be coming down from Heaven, born of the virgin, to bless all of humanity.
Yeshua, before ever coming to earth existed in Heaven.
Yeshua is the King of Heaven. And Yeshua is also the High Priest of Heaven. This can easily be verified in the Holy Scriptures.
Let’s look at a few examples …
Psalm 24:10 “Who is this King of Glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of Glory!” [The LORD of hosts appears in over 220 places in the Hebrew Tanakh Scriptures.]
Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, and His Redeemer, the LORD of hosts, ‘I am the First and I am the Last; besides Me there is no God.”
Zephaniah 3:15 The LORD has taken away your judgments, He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst. You shall see disaster no more.
Psalm 110:1 a psalm of David. The LORD (Father) said to my Lord (to His Son), “Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” 110:4 The LORD has sworn and will not relent, “You are a Priest forever according to the order of Melchi Zedek (my King of Righteousness).”
Genesis 14:18 Then Melchi Zedek (my King of Righteousness), King of Salem (Jerusalem), brought out bread and wine; He was the Priest of God Most High. 14:19 And He blessed him (Abram) and said, “Blessed be Abram of God Most High, possessor of heaven and earth; 14:20 And blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand.”
Therefore in conclusion, before Yeshua ever came to earth He Reigned in Heaven, where He is both the King of Heaven and also the High Priest of Heaven!
Hebrews 10:5 says, Therefore, when He came into the world, He said, “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a BODY You have prepared for Me.” This is from Psalm 40:6, in the Septuagint.
As the King of Heaven, Yeshua’s physical earthly Body, which had been perfectly prepared for Him by His Father in Heaven would have been the perfect physical fulfillment of the family line of kings from king David, of the tribe of Judah, from the virgin Miriam’s father’s side of Miriam’s family.
In Israel, a child could only be from one tribe, the tribe of the father’s side of the family, and never from the tribe of the mother’s side of the family. So in virgin Miriam’s case, and therefore also for Yeshua, this was the tribe of Judah. Luke 1:32; Hebrews 7:14, Isaiah 7:13, 14; Jeremiah 23:5; Jeremiah 33:17; etc…
This statement about Yeshua being from the tribe of Judah is accepted as the Truth in both the Messianic and Church Body.
It is very important that I now declare, from the very beginning that Yeshua could never have been an Aaronic priest simply because Yeshua has no real blood father. For Yeshua’s real Father is the Almighty God. But Yeshua was always born from the two families of His virgin mother Miriam.
Therefore, I am presenting to you that our Messiah and Savior and Lord Yeshua, because He is also the High Priest of Heaven, Melchi Zedek (my King of Righteousness), that before He ever came to earth, His physical earthly Body which had been perfectly prepared for Him by His Father in Heaven would also have been the perfect physical fulfillment of the highest order of the Aaronic high priest family called Zadok, or ‘righteous’!
Can this be easily proven? Yes! The proofs for this claim about Yeshua coming from the high priest family of Zadok of Aaron are found in no less than 18 places in the Jewish Holy Scriptures of the Hebrew Bible, in the Torah, the Tanakh, and also in the Brit HaDashah (the New Covenant), which we shall see. God always does all things perfectly, especially regarding His Son, Yeshua.
What does that mean for us today?
It means that the Messianic Body and the Church world have been teaching for the last 2000 years an incomplete message about Yeshua’s full earthly identity. For we have taught only half of Yeshua’s physical earthly identity, that He came from king David’s family. But more importantly we have not taught the complete Truth about Yeshua’s perfect sinless Blood Sacrifice which came from the Aaronic high priest family of Zadok of high priest Aaron.
The whole Truth about Yeshua’s hidden identity, when it is seen and shared with others will bring in a very great harvest of souls.
These revelation teachings are given mainly for the Orthodox Rabbinical religious Jews, to help break the stronghold off of Israel for the Salvation of God’s Jewish people! When the Orthodox religious Jews finally see this Truth about Yeshua from high priest Zadok of Aaron, this will help greatly for all of Israel to be Saved.
For Israel has been called by God to become a Kingdom of priests and a holy nation; Exodus 19:5,6; a light to the nations, Isaiah 49:6; A chosen people, a Royal Priesthood, a holy nation! 1 Peter 2:9;
This is the destiny God has spoken over Israel, and will fulfill!
In 1993, Lord Yeshua, by the Holy Spirit, first began showing me this great mystery about Yeshua from Zadok of Aaron. For 28 years now I have been receiving these revelations from God.
Yeshua is from the high priest family of Zadok of Aaron through Yeshua’s virgin mother Miriam’s mother. He is the physical fulfillment of the high priest family of Zadok of Aaron. Yeshua’s Blood sacrifice was totally accepted by His Father in Heaven because Yeshua is physically from the family of high priest Zadok of Aaron, besides physically being from the family of king David, of the tribe of Judah! See Isaiah 7:13, 14; Ezekiel 43:18, 19; Ezekiel 44:15, 16; Jeremiah 23:5, 6, etc.
A physical body was prepared for Yeshua (Hebrews 10:5) thru the virgin Miriam, which would be both the fulfillment of kings from king David from virgin Miriam’s father, and also fulfillment of high priest Zadok’s family of Aaron, from Miriam’s mother.
Let’s walk through 18 Scriptural proofs.
1) The angel Gabriel had told Miriam about her Child’s inheritance from her father’s family of king David (Luke 1:32), and also of her mother’s family of Aaron, through her relative Elisheva, (Hebrew says ‘karov,’ close relative) of Aaron, (Luke 1:36) coming from the priest family of Aaron that was righteous before God (Luke 1:5,6). This could only be the family called Zadok. For only one family of Aaron, the high priest family of Zadok was allowed to come before God; and also Zadok means righteous. (Ezekiel 43:18, 19 and Ezekiel 44:15, 16)
Listen to priest Zechariah’s words revealing this truth about his own Aaronic priestly family, Luke 1:74, 75, (“… that we … might serve the LORD in holiness and righteousness before Him …”), spoken at the circumcision of his eight day old son Yochanan.
2) Jeremiah 33:14-26, the Man in verse 17 from David’s family, who will sit on the Throne of the House of Israel is King Yeshua, through virgin Miriam’s father’s family.
And then in verse 18, where it says that the Aaronic priests from Levi shall never lack a Man serving before God, this Man is Yeshua; but He’s not an Aaronic priest! He is from the family of the Aaronic priests through His mother Miriam. For this Man is the High Priest of Heaven, Head of the Melchi Zedek Priesthood.
Where it say that this Man is before God, that means that He is also from the only Aaronic priest family that could come before God, allowed to do the Eternal Blood Sacrifice which God would honor, which Blood Sacrifice would be for all days, ‘kol ha yamin,’ i.e. Eternal. This Man is Yeshua from the Zadokite high priest family, through Miriam’s mother’s family of high priest Zadok!
This Eternal Blood Sacrifice came from Yeshua, born into the Aaronic high priest family of Zadok! To say before God means that Yeshua is from this Zadokite family, the only family allowed to come before God, and also the only priest family allowed to do the blood sacrifice. (Ezekiel 43:19 and Ezekiel 44:15, 16)
Also verse 24 is another confirmation of this Truth, which talks about “the two families which the LORD had chosen,” (through the virgin, Isaiah 7:13, 14), king David’s family and high priest Aaron’s family.
For the whole passage in Jeremiah 33, from verses 14 – 26 is all about Yeshua’s heavenly titles, the LORD our Righteousness, and the Branch (Tzemach) of Righteousness, and also Yeshua’s two family lineages, that of king David’s and high priest Aaron’s.
3) Zechariah 3:1-10: God’s Servant Tzemach (the Branch), the Messiah, is Yeshua. Here He is prophesied coming from high priest Yehoshua’s family. His shed Blood will both cleanse high priest Yeshoshua and also the land … versus 4 and 9. An Aaronic high priest could never cleanse the land from man’s sin; only the Blood of our Messiah God could do that. See Genesis 3:17 and Numbers 35:33. Also see Deuteronomy 32:43 “He will provide Atonement for His land and His people.”
4) Zechariah 6:11-13: The Man Tzemach (the Branch) will build the Temple of the LORD; born from high priest Yehoshua’s family from Zadok and also king David’s family. Here Yeshua returns to earth as the King and High Priest of Heaven, and He is also the King of Israel, born from the virgin, from both king David’s family and also high priest Zadok’s family.
5) Ezekiel 43:18, 19 and Ezekiel 44:15, 16, 23, 24, says that only a son from high priest Zadok’s family would be allowed to do a blood sacrifice that God would honor. That is the main reason why Yeshua’s sinless Blood Sacrifice was totally accepted and honored by His Father in Heaven!
In Ezekiel 43-48 God removed all the other Aaronic priest families from ever again being allowed to come into His Presence, or minister to Him, or do a blood sacrifice before Him that God would honor, except for sons of the high priest Zadokite family.
This information will be very important in the near future regarding the Orthodox religious Jews, once they build their Temple on Mount Zion hill and begin doing their blood sacrifices.
For in 70 A.D., when the Jerusalem Temple was destroyed, so were all the Aaronic priest records. Therefore today nobody knows for sure who is really from this Zadokite high priest family.
6) The Path of the Righteous Seed from Eve (in Genesis 3:15) which went to Miriam, first went to Abraham, to Isaac, to Jacob, to Judah, and on to Amminadab. And then this Seed went to Amminadab’s son Nahshon, and on to king David. And finally this Seed went on to Miriam’s father from king David’s family.
But also this Seed went to Amminadab’s daughter Elisheva (from Judah) who married high priest Aaron (from Levi), and to their son Eleazar, and on to high priest Zadok, and ran through his family line to Miriam’s mother from Zadok.
This Righteous Seed from Eve would go on to both Miriam’s father and to Miriam’s mother. Through intermarriage this Seed would then go into the virgin Miriam. And then through the Holy Spirit, baby Yeshua was born in Bethlehem.
7) Genesis 14:18-23, a Man appeared to Abram, who was both King and Priest (from Heaven). His three titles are Melchi Zedek (my King of Righteousness), King of Salem (Jerusalem), and Priest of God Most High. He blessed Abram, and He also blessed his Seed. Abram considered this Man to be God. He (Abram) had given Him (this Man) a tithe of all. For in Genesis 14:22 Abram said, “I have raised my hand to the LORD, God Most High, the Possessor of heaven and earth …” If this Man was God, as Abram believed, this God Man was able to direct the path of Abram’s Seed, so that this Seed would travel through the line of kings from David and also the line of high priests from Zadok, all the way finally into the virgin Miriam.
Abram began his journey of faith at age 75 in Haran, believing in the promises of God. It was 25 years later when Abraham was 100 years old that his son Isaac (laughter) was finally born to him and his 90 year old wife Sarah. Abraham had great faith, holding to the promises that God had given him!
8) Around 165 B.C., the Maccabees, besides the Chanukah story we all know, also removed the Zadok high priest and all the other Zadokite priests from the Jerusalem Temple, violating the Word of God given only to the Zadokite priesthood, thus corrupting the Temple sacrifices, until the Jerusalem Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D. For the Messianic prophesies had foretold that Tzemach (the Branch), the Messiah, would be born through this Zadokite high priest family, besides the family of king David.
So how then would God keep His promises to the Zadokite priests to accomplish this? For the Zadok high priest family had been thrown out of the Jerusalem Temple, and had disappeared.
9) God opened the first scene of the whole New Covenant, in Luke 1:5, 6, and Luke 9 – 22, by answering this question!
Priest Zechariah is of the family of Zadok, because God said only a priest from the family of Zadok could come before God. This was verified when God sent his angel Gabriel from Heaven to speak to priest Zechariah in the Temple, in Luke 1:11.
Priest Zechariah is also the true mystery Aaronic high priest of Israel, after 165 years of corruption of the Jerusalem Temple priesthood. How do we know this? Because angel Gabriel was sent to Zechariah while he ministered at the Altar of Incense. Exodus 30:7, says that to minister at the Altar of Incense was the position given to Aaron the high priest, or his future son who would serve God as high priest at this position.
Since the priesthood went from father to son, therefore Zechariah’s son Yochanan would be the next Zadok high priest.
10) Why did the angel Gabriel tell Zechariah that his future unconceived son had to be called Yochanan (John)? Because Yochanan was the name of the last Zadokite high priest around 165 B.C., just before the Maccabees removed all the Zadokite priests from the Jerusalem Temple. [see Art Scroll Publications, Tractate Yoma Edition, Volume 1, at the end of Chapter 4. Appendix: Kohanim Gedolim in the First and Second Temples!]
11) 2000 year ago, great things happened out at the Jordan River. Yeshua began His earthly ministry submitting to His Father for His mikveh before Yochanan. And Yochanan also submitted to Yeshua. Yeshua said to Yochanan at the Jordan River, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all Righteousness;” Here we see the mystery Zadokite high priest of Aaron, Yochanan, the highest order of true physical spiritual authority in all of Israel submitting to Yeshua, High Priest of Heaven, Head of the Melchi Zedek Priesthood. What was really going on between them both, with all their submissions? Matthew 3:15; Luke 1:6; [Melchi Zedek, my King of Righteousness.]
God had said in eight places in the Scriptures that the Aaronic priesthood would last forever. [Exodus 29:9; Exodus 40:13-15; Numbers 10:8; Numbers 25:11-13; Deuteronomy 18:1, 2, 5; 1st Chronicles 23:13; Jeremiah 33:18, 20-22; Malachi 2:4.]
Was the Aaronic priesthood brought that day into Yeshua and into the Melchi Zedek Priesthood out there at the Jordan River? The Melchi Zedek Priesthood of Heaven is Eternal, and therefore predated the Aaronic priesthood.
12) Luke 3:2 …while Annas and Caiaphas were high priests (Herod’s appointed high priests, and not Zadokite high priests), the Word of God came to Yochanan the son of (priest) Zechariah in the wilderness. (When I read this statement, it jumps off the page that Yochanan had to be the real Zadok high priest of Israel.)
13) “But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet. This is he of whom it is written, ‘Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You.’ ” Luke 7:26, 27 (also found in Matthew 11:9)
Malachi 3:1 “Behold, I send My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me.” Yochanan proclaimed this from Isaiah 40:3.
Matthew 11:14 “And if you are willing to receive it, he is Eliyahu (Elijah) who is to come.” (This is also found in Luke 1:17.)
God’s messenger would have been the one in the highest order of true earthly spiritual authority in Israel from God. This could only be the Zadokite high priest of Israel, Yochanan, the baptizer.
14) Yeshua said, “Yochanan came to you in the Way of Righteousness.” Matthew 21:32 Here Yeshua was inferring to Herod’s appointed Temple high priests that Yochanan was from the Zadokite (righteous) high priest family.
15) “By what Authority are You doing these things? And who gave you this authority?” asked the high piests. Yeshua answered “The baptism of Yochanan, where was it from? From Heaven or from men?” Matthew 21:23-27 Here Yeshua was challenging Herod’s appointed Jerusalem Temple high priests regarding Yochanan’s true high priestly authority from Zadok!
16) John 1:29 The next day Yochanan saw Yeshua coming toward him, and said, “Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”
Yochanan had begun his ministry at age 30 in the spring around Passover time. He was six months older than his cousin Yeshua.
Around six months later, Yeshua who was about age 30, came to Yochanan. If Yochanan, the mystery Zadokite high priest had been serving God in the Jerusalem Temple, what would have been on his mind during that fall season? Preparing for the Yom Kippur lamb sacrifice! Now read again the words that Yochanan spoke.
17) Malachi 4:5 “Behold, I will send you Eliyahu the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the LORD. 4:6 And he will ‘turn the hearts of the fathers (Old Testament) to the children (New Covenant),’ and ‘the hearts of the children to their fathers,’ lest I come and strike the land (Israel) with a curse.”
Luke 1:16 “And he (Yochanan) will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God. 1:17 He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Eliyahu, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
Yochanan’s assignment from God was truly that of an Aaronic high priest, to help prepare Israel for the Way of Salvation.
God used Yochanan to fulfill the first part of this Malachi 4:6 prophesy, of ‘turning the hearts of the fathers (of the Torah and Tankah) to the children’ (believers in the Brit HaDashah, the New Covenant). But the second part of this prophesy is still yet to be fulfilled, ‘to turn the hearts of the children (the New Covenant Messianic believers) to their fathers (the Torah and Tanakh Old Covenant Orthodox Rabbinical religious Jews).’ What a calling!
18) The Hebrew’s 7:11-14 passage is all about Yeshua’s Priesthood, the Melchi Zedek Priesthood from Heaven from His Heavenly Father, and also about Yeshua’s earthly father’s family, which is Miriam’s father’s family from king David, of the tribe of Judah.
However Yeshua’s mother’s family line from high priest Zadok of Aaron is never mentioned. But angel Gabriel had told us about Miriam’s mother’s family, i.e. her close relative Elisheva of Aaron (Luke 1:36), whom God had said in Luke 1:5, 6, was righteous before God.
This Author’s Conclusions
2000 years ago, the genealogy coming from the mother’s side of ones family in Israel was rarely ever recorded. God’s Word says that by the mouth of two or three witnesses the matter shall be established. (Deuteronomy 19:15)
And so here are 18 different Scripture proofs as witnesses all showing this same Truth about our Lord, Savior, and Messiah Yeshua, that King Priest Yeshua was also born from the Zadokite high priest family, besides coming from the family of king David.
Why is this new information so important? Because this is Yeshua’s hidden and untaught full physical identity. Yeshua was born on earth as both the Son of God through His Father in Heaven, and also as the Son of Man through His virgin mother Miriam. But it was only as the Son of Man that Yeshua could redeem both the sins of mankind and also the sins of the earth. Why? Because the earth had been given by God to man. And therefore only as a perfect sinless Man, God’s only begotten Son, Yeshua, through the Holy Spirit, could He accomplish what had been totally impossible for any human being born before Him to ever be able to do. Genesis 1:26; Psalm 8:4-8; Daniel 7:13, 14.
Also Yeshua’s perfect sinless Blood Sacrifice from Aaron was totally accepted and honored before God, because Yeshua is physically also from the Zadokite high priest family of the Aaronic priesthood, besides being from the family of king David.
What does this information mean for the future of Israel, and primarily for the Salvation of millions of God’s Jewish people living here in Israel, and also for those Jews living in the United States and also elsewhere in the diaspora around the world?
Only the Holy Spirit and time will tell.
Pray about sharing these new and amazing Truths about Yeshua and His Blood Sacrifice from Aaron with many others.
All these revelations have come from the Holy Spirit of Truth, and are freely being given as a gift to Messiah Yeshua’s Messianic and Church believers for the coming Great World Revival, which will begin soon from the ben Hinnom Valley in Jerusalem, Israel.
All Glory and Honor and Praise belong to Yeshua, my Messiah, my Savior and Lord!
For this is Yeshua’s Hidden Identity!