Yeshua’s Blood sacrifice on the Cross was totally accepted by His Father in Heaven, because besides coming from king David’s family from the tribe of Judah, Yeshua is also from the Zadokite high priest family. This mystery of Yeshua’s full physical identity is not being taught today; for it has deliberately been kept secret by Father God for these last 2000 years only until recently, for this new biblical information which is found in the Holy Scriptures is now being taught in these End Times for the Salvation of Israel.
Yeshua, ever before coming to earth is Heaven’s King and also Heaven’s Great High Priest, Melchi Zedek, My King of Righteousness!
A physical body had to be prepared for the Word of God who would be coming to earth. Hebrews 10:5 “a Body you have prepared for Me.” [I John 5:7 For there are three that bear witness in Heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit …]
Yeshua’s physical human body would come from the virgin Miriam, which would come from Miriam’s father and Miriam’s mother. As the King of Heaven, Yeshua would perfectly fulfill the family line of kings from king David’s family, through Miriam’s father. And also as the Great High Priest of Heaven, Melchi Zedek, My King of Righteousness, Yeshua would also perfectly fulfill the family line of high priests from high priest Zadok’s (‘righteous’) family of Aaron, thru Miriam’s mother’s family, blood related to Elisheva’s and priest Zechariah’s family.
Yeshua’s sinless Blood Sacrifice on Passover was accepted by His Heavenly Father, because Yeshua is a Son who was born from the Zadokite high priest family of Aaron! Yeshua is also the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:8
Last week I taught the first 8 Scripture proofs on this Mystery:
Listed below are # 9 through # 20 Scripture proofs of this great Bible Mystery and Truth about Lord Yeshua’s Passover Blood Sacrifice coming as a Son from the high priest Zadok’s family.
9) Genesis 14:18-23 This Man, the King Priest (from Heaven), whose three titles were Melchi Zedek (My King of Righteosuness) Priest of God Most High, and the King of Salem (Peace), blessed Abram also blessed his Seed; as He directed the future path that this ‘Seed of Eve’ in Abram would travel … through the two families (which were not yet created), the kings from king David and high priests from high priest Zadok of Aaron … Melchi Zedek also served bread and wine to Abram: God’s first communion! [God always knows the end from the beginning. Isaiah 46:10]
10) The history of the Zadokite high priest family of Aaron …
High priest Aaron of Levi had married Elisheva, Nahshon’s sister from the tribe of Judah. They had four sons from the two tribes of their parents. King David had two Aaronic high priests, Zadok and Abiathar. Zadok was a descendant from Aaron’s son Eleazar. Abiathar was from Aaron’s son Ithamar. Abiathar tried to make David’s son Adonijah the next king. So when Solomon became king, he removed Abiathar and kept priest Zadok as his only high priest. 1st Kings 2:27 The time period was around 1000 B.C.
God had told us in Jeremiah 33:24 that the Messiah would be coming to earth through the two family’s of the virgin, through king David’s family and also through the Aaronic priest family. Later we were told in both Zechariah 3:1-9 and Zechariah 6:11-12 that the Branch (the Messiah) would be coming to earth through the Zadokite high priest family of Yehoshua, from Aaron.
From about 1000 B.C. until 165 B.C. a son from the Zadokite high priest family always served as the high priest. And when Judah was not in exile, he also served as the high priest of the Jerusalem Temple, serving with the other Zadokite priests, and also all the other Aaronic priest families.
11) Then around 165 B.C., the Maccabees, after they took back the Jerusalem Temple, kicked out the Zadok high priest and all the other Zadokite priests from the Jerusalem Temple, thus violating the Word of God given only to the Zadokite priests, that only they could be God’s high priests, thus corrupting all Temple blood sacrifices until the Temple was finally destroyed in 70 A.D. The Zadokite priest community is said to have gone underground and perhaps to the area around the Dead Sea called Qumran.
12) But just before the removal of the Zadok priesthood around 165 B.C., the last Zadokite high priest’s name was Yochanan, the Kohen Gadol! This information is in the Artscroll Publication, Yoma Edition, Volume 9 on the Kohanim HaGadolim of the First and Seconds Temple Periods.
13) God began the New Covenant with the Opening Scene being in Luke 1:5, 6, 9-22. Priest Zechariah was not only from this family of Zadok, but he was also the mystery true Zadokite Aaronic high priest of Israel after 165 years of Temple priesthood corruption; as would be his future son, though as yet unconceived. God said his name had to be called Yochanan (God is gracious), the same name as the last Zadokite high priest, around 165 B.C.
Also Gabriel’s prophesy to Zechariah was very important; his son Yochanan would be coming in the spirit and power of Eliyahu, ‘to turn the hearts of ‘the fathers’ to ‘the children.’ Luke 1:17, Malachi 4:6a. ‘The fathers’ are the Old Covenant religious Jews, ‘the children’ are the New Covenant Messianic Jewish believers.
To priest Zechariah that meant that was God was keeping His promises regarding Messiah’s coming, that He would be born from the Zadokite family, besides born from the family of king David.
Listen to God’s opening words in Luke verse 1:6, ‘And they (priest Zechariah and wife Elisheva of Aaron) both were righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.’ Only members of the Zadokite high priest family could come before God, and Zadok also meant righteous.
Also remember where Zechariah was ministering when angel Gabriel was sent by God to speak with him. He was ministering at the Altar of Incense, the high priest’s position! Exodus 30:1, 7.
God sent His angel Gabriel to speak with him, which proved that Zechariah was a true son of high priest Zadok, and also while he was ministering at the Altar of Incense. That proved that after 165 years of corruption of the Jerusalem Temple, that Zechariah had to be God’s true mystery Zadokite high priest of Israel!
14) Why would the Aaronic priest Zechariah and his wife Elisheva of Aaron, whom God had said were both ‘righteous before God and walking in all the covenants and ordinances of God blameless,’ have ever allowed a young teenage girl, who was pregnant and not married (which in itself was a major sin in Israel) to come into their home, and also to stay with them three months? Who really were Zechariah and Elisheva, and who really was this young Jewish virgin Miriam? They all had to be from this same Zadokite high priest family of Aaron.
This Truth was never revealed! Why? Because if this information had been publicly revealed and made known to king Herod 2000 years ago, then this Zadokite high priest family would most likely have also been murdered. There would be no Miriam and definitely no Yeshua, no Savior of the world. That’s why God had kept this whole mystery of Yeshua from Zadok a well kept secret until only recently. Remember Herod murdered the babies in Bethlehem to try to stop the birth of the new born King of Israel.
15) Pregnant Miriam spent her first three months with relatives:
Just listen to the words of Elisheva of Aaron, when Miriam, who had traveled in December (Kislev 24) all the way from Nazareth, finally arrived to her relative Zechariah, and had greeted Elisheva.
Luke 1:39 Now Miriam arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, to a city of Judah, 1:40 and entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elisheva. 1:41 And it happened, when Elisheva heard the greeting of Mariam, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisheva was filled with the Holy Spirit. 1:42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 1:43 But why is this granted to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 1:44 For indeed, as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. 1:45 Blessed is she (Miriam) who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told her from the Lord.”
For Elisheva, who was suddenly filled with the Holy Spirit to prophesy about Miriam being the mother of Elisheva’s Lord, with baby Yeshua now alive in Miriam’s womb, meant Elisheva probably knew all about Miriam, who was most likely Elisheva’s sister’s daughter, born from these two families, king David’s family and that of her own family, from high priest Yehoshua of high priest Zadok. Also Elisheva had to know Isaiah’s 7:14 prophesy, about the virgin who would conceive and bear a Son, Emmanu El, God with us, the Son of God!
16) The angel Gabriel first spoke to priest Zechariah, in Luke 1:13-20 and then to Miriam in Luke 1:28-37. Then the Holy Spirit came upon Elisheva who prophesied, in Luke 1:41-45. And next the Holy Spirit came upon Miriam, who also prophesied, in Luke 1:46-55. Miriam had just conceived her baby son Yeshua (with the Holy Spirit) in her womb. Later the Holy Spirit would come upon priest Zechariah at the circumcision of their new born son Yochanan, where Zechariah had also prophesied. Luke 1:67-79.
Perhaps being filled with the Holy Spirit and prophesying was something very rare in those days. But remember it was God Yeshua who had just entered into Miriam’s womb (with the Holy Spirit) as her newly conceived baby Son.
17) Yeshua spoke to Yochanan at the Jordan River, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all Righteousness!” Matthew 3:15 What did that mean? Yeshua, who is the King of Righteousness was about to have His water baptism, witnessed by His cousin Yochanan, the mystery Zadok (‘righteous’) high priest.
Many major miracles happened that early fall day in Israel out there at the Jordan River when Yeshua had His water mikvah (baptism) witnessed by Yochanan. Yochanan, who had wanted to be baptized by Yeshua had submitted to Yeshua’s request. And Yeshua, submitting to His Father’s directions to begin His earthly ministry through baptism witnessed by the one person in highest spiritual priesthood authority in all of Israel, His own cousin Yochanan, the mystery Zadokite high priest of Israel.
Yeshua had His water baptism that day, where the Holy Spirit of God came down upon Him, and totally filled Him, anointing Yeshua for His coming 3 1/2 years of earthly ministry. Also His Father then spoke to Him from Heaven, saying, “This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”
18) But I believe that something else of major spiritual significance also happened out there on that fall day at the Jordan River, which perhaps has never been taught. That the Aaronic priesthood was surrendered into Yeshua, and into the Melchi Zedek Priesthood of Heaven, so that the Aaronic priesthood would become forever, as God had told us in His Word in eight different places. Exodus 29:9; Exodus 40:13-15; Numbers 10:8; 25:1-13; Deuteronomy 18:1, 2, 5; 1st Chronicles 23:13; Jeremiah 33:18, 20-22; and Malachi 2:4.
19) “But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet. This is he of whom it is written, ‘Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You.’ ” Luke 7:26, 27 and Malachi 3:1;
Remember angel Gabriel had told Zechariah that his future son Yochanan would be coming in the spirit and power of Eliyahu, in order to turn the hearts of the father’s (the Old Testament religious Jews) to the children (New Testament Jewish believers). Luke 1:17 and Malachi 4:6.
God’s special messenger would be coming in the highest order of true spiritual Aaronic high priest authority in the land. And that could only be the Zadokite high priest of Israel, which was Yeshua’s own blood cousin, Yochanan the baptizer.
It is important to realize that Yeshua could never have been an Aaronic priest because Yeshua is God’s High Priest of Heaven, who had come to earth to establish the Melchi Zedek Priesthood onto the earth through Yeshua’s saved and born again believers.
20) The chief priests had asked Yeshua, “By what Authority are You doing these things, and who gave you this Authority? And Yeshua responded, “The baptism of Yochanan, where was it from? From Heaven or from men?”
Matthew 21:23-27 … Yeshua was responding to these two of Herod’s Jerusalem appointed phony high priests, by talking about Yochanan’s true high priestly authority, for Yochanan to be able to do water baptism’s for God, in preparing the Way for King Yeshua and the Kingdom of Heaven to come to earth.
21) The Hebrew’s 7:11-14 passage was all about Yeshua’s Priesthood, the Melchi Zedek Priesthood of Heaven coming from His Father (Psalm 110:4), and also about Yeshua’s own family tribe, which was from Miriam’s father family, the tribe of Judah.
But Yeshua’s mother’s family line from the priest family of Zadok of Aaron was never mentioned. However angel Gabriel had told us all about Miriam’s mother’s close relative Elisheva in Luke 1:36. And that Elisheva of Aaron and her husband, priest Zechariah were both righteous before God, proving that both priest Zechariah and his wife Elisheva had to be from this Zadokite high priest family. Therefore their family was also Yeshua’s own family heritage through Miriam. Luke 1: 5, 6.
This Author’s Conclusions
What has been missed for 2000 years is that Yeshua is always from the two families of His virgin mother Miriam!
Why are these new revelations and this new information about Yeshua from Zadok of Aaron so important for us now? Because this is for the Great coming Revival to our Jewish people Israel, and for God’s Jewish people all around the world! For we are now at the doors of the world’s greatest Revival and the greatest Harvest of souls to ever be coming into the Kingdom of God, for both Jewish people and also for people from all over the world.
However great persecutions against the Messianic Jewish believers will also proceed this Revival here in Israel, and also in the diaspora. In Israel this will be coming from the ultra Orthodox religious Jews against the Messianic Jewish believers. Yeshua also stood against these religious Jews, who in His day were Pharisees who had left the written Word of God for their oral traditions.
And around 200 A.D., rabbi Judah Hanasi wrote down the collection of rabbinical traditions into their Oral Torah, which was then said to be divine, to have been handed down to Moses at Mount Sinai. But that’s totally impossible since Moses explicitly stated 12 different places in the written Torah never to leave the written Word of God. Also the Rabbis had discredited Yeshua’s claim of being Israel’s Messiah and Savior and Lord.
In the diaspora these persecutions against the Jews may be coming mainly from the Muslims. These persecutions will begin in Israel right after the soon coming Gog Magog War ends, when the ultra Orthodox religious Jews come into their great political power overnight.
All this new information about Yeshua being the fulfillment in the flesh of the Zadokite high priest family of Aaron will be used to help break the ultra Orthodox religious Jewish stronghold off of Israel, because the ultra Orthodox have denied Yeshua as both their Messiah and Lord, and also as the Savior of the world. The great majority of secular Jews have also been caught in this same lie about our Lord Yeshua. Yeshua had said, “You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free!” Yeshua also said, John 12:32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself!”
Let’s now look at some important current Israeli statistics …
The Israeli Jewish population today is about 6.9 million.
And outside of Israel in the diaspora there are about 8.3 million Jews. The Orthodox Jewish population in Israel is now about 1.2 million. And the Arab population in Israel is 1.9 million, the great majority of them are Muslims. Yeshua died for all these lost souls to be Saved!
Today’s Messianic Jewish population is about 15,300 in Israel.
What a great Harvest is just ahead of us, especially when God begins to pour out His Holy Spirit of Love with His miracles of signs and wonders, and tremendous healings coming upon the hurting, and the sick, and the dying people.
What is about to happen to the camp of our Messianic and Church Body in Israel? Lord Yeshua, please have Your way, and do Your will! Not our wills, but Yours be done in the coming weeks, and months, and years just ahead!
For the time of the world’s Greatest Jewish Revival and the greatest Harvest of souls is now at our door. But how to prepare?
First of all our whole Israeli camp of believers, both leaders and also all the members need to become more united together as One in Yeshua. Yeshua had prayed this for us twice in His High Priestly Melchi Zedek Prayer which He gave us in John 17, about what He would do for us if we just believed by faith, that what He had prayed over us in His last great prayer on earth, in John 17:11, and 17:21-23, that He would do it! That was only hours before He died for us on the Cross. I know Father God will honor that prayer.
“That they Father may all be One in Us, in order that the world would know that You, Father have sent Your Son Yeshua to be the Savior of the world!”
Acts 20:28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own Blood!