Yeshua’s Blood sacrifice on the Cross was totally accepted by His Father in Heaven, because besides coming from king David’s family, from the tribe of Judah, Yeshua is also from the Zadokite high priest family. This mystery about Yeshua’s full physical identity is not being taught today; it has deliberately been kept secret by God for these last 2000 years only until recently, to now be taught during the End Times.
Yeshua, before ever coming to earth is Heaven’s King, the King of Glory! And He is also Heaven’s High Priest, My King of Righteousness! As Heaven’s King, Yeshua was born on earth through the virgin as the physical fulfillment of the family line of kings from king David. But also as Heaven’s High Priest, Yeshua was born the physical fulfillment from the family of high priests from high priest Zadok of Aaron.
But even though Yeshua is the physical fulfillment of Zadokite family of the Aaronic priesthood through His mother Miriam, Yeshua was never an Aaronic priest! This is because since Yeshua was born through the virgin, Yeshua had no earthly father. Yeshua’s Father is the Almighty God!
These truths about Yeshua being from the high priest family of Zadok of Aaron are not being taught today, and yet can be found in 20 different places the the Old and New Covenant Scriptures.
Yeshua was born from the two families of His virgin mother. Miriam’s father was from the family of king David, of the tribe of Judah. Miriam’s mother was from the same Aaronic priest family as her close relative (‘karov’, in Hebrew) Elisheva, from the Zadokite high priest family. A child of Israel could only be from one tribe, the tribe of the father’s family.
Yeshua, our Savior now wants His full physical identity about coming from the Zadokite high priest family of Aaron to be taught to the whole world. Heaven’s High Priest, Melchi Zedek (My King of Righteousness) was born the physical fulfillment of the Zadok (‘righteous’) Aaronic high priest family.
Yeshua’s full physical identity is perhaps one the greatest kept mystery secrets of the Bible, and is only recently being revealed to be taught in the coming great End Time Jewish harvest of souls.
Father God did all things absolutely perfectly regarding the conception and the birth of His Son Yeshua. God has kept this mystery about Yeshua a great secret for the last 2000 years, but He now wants this Truth about His only begotten Son, Yeshua, to be taught to the world.
This untaught Truth about Yeshua will help break the religious Jewish Stronghold off of the ultra Orthodox religious Jews, and therefore off of Judaism itself, so that all of our Jewish people can know their loving Messiah and Savior Yeshua, and find God’s promised Salvation in Him alone. John 14:6 Yeshua said to him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to My Father except through Me!”
The ultra Orthodox religious Jews have left the written Word of God in preference to their Oral Torah. They have also denied that Yeshua is their Messiah and Savior and Lord. But they have never known this whole Truth about Yeshua, that He is not only from the family of king David, but that He is also the physical fulfillment of the highest order of the Aaronic high priest family called Zadok (righteous) from Aaron. This is Yeshua’s true physical heritage from His birth through His own mother, the virgin Miriam.
Emmanu El (God with us) is Israel’s Eternal Savior! Isaiah 7:14
Listed below are 20 separate Scriptural proofs of this great biblical Truth about our Lord Yeshua being born from the Zadokite high priest family of Aaron.
1) Yeshua, ever before coming to earth is Heaven’s King Priest! of Heaven! Yeshua is the King of Heaven, and He is also the Great High Priest of Heaven, My King of Righteousness!
Psalm 24:10 “Who is this King of Glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of Glory!”
Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, and His Redeemer, the LORD of hosts, ‘I am the First and I am the Last; besides Me there is no God.’ ”
Psalm 29:10 The LORD sat enthroned at the Flood, and the LORD sits as King forever! 29:11 The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with Peace.
Psalm 110:1 The LORD (יהוה) said to my Lord (לאדני, God’s Son, Adoni, singular for Adonai), “Sit at My right hand, until I make Your enemies Your footstool.” 110:4 The LORD has sworn and will not relent, “You are a Priest forever according to the order of Melchi Zedek (My King of Righteousness)!”
2) A physical body had to be prepared for the Word of God who would be coming to earth. Yeshua’s physical human body would come from the virgin Miriam, which came from her father and her mother. Miriam’s Seed from Eve was fertilized by God, the Holy Spirit. Nine months later virgin Miriam would give birth to Yeshua. The Word of God would be both the Son of Man and also the Son of God. Even though Yeshua was the Son of God, yet only as the Son of Man would Yeshua live His perfect sinless life for all of mankind, so that His sinless Blood Sacrifice would be totally and perfectly accepted by His Father. For the earth had originally been given to mankind, so only as a perfect sinless Man could Yeshua redeem both mankind and the earth back to God.
See Genesis 3:17 and Numbers 35:33.
Yeshua mentioned this title about Himself as the Son of Man many dozens of times in the Gospels, first prophesied in Psalm 8:4; Psalm 80:17; Daniel 7:13, 14; and then found in Matthew 26:65; Luke 22:69; Mark 14:62; John 5:17; John 6:53; etc …
However, when referring to Himself as the Son of God, He only mentioned this about Himself in less than a dozen places, (Daniel 3:25) Matthew 26:64; Luke 1:35; Luke 22:70; Mark 1:1; Luke 1:35; John 3:18; John 5:25; John 9:35; John 10:36 and 11:4;
Leviticus 17:11 “ ‘For the Life of (Yeshua, the King of Heaven and the High Priest of Heaven, the Creator of the Universe, coming from the two families of king David and of high priest Zadok) the flesh is in the Blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make Atonement for your souls; for it is the Blood (of Yeshua) that makes Atonement for the soul (of mankind).’ ”
Yeshua, the Son of Man, who physically died on that Cross at Calvary hill, on that Passover day for the sins of all of mankind, is also the only begotten Son of God! Since the Life of His flesh is in His Blood, try to imagine the Infinite Greatness beyond all comprehension of what that really means regarding His Blood!
Colossians 1:16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven (Heaven) and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers.
All things were created through Him and for Him! 1:17 And
He is before all things, and in Him all things consist! 1:18 And
He is the Head of the Body, the Church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. 1:19 For it pleased His Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell! 1:20 And by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven (Heaven), having made Peace through the Blood of His Cross!
John 3:14 “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 3:15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have Eternal Life. 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have Everlasting Life. 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 3:18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 12:32 “And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all mankind to Myself!”
John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins!”
John 14:6 Yeshua said to him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to My Father except through Me!”
Yeshua, the Son of Man and the Son of God died on that Cross, taking our place, dying as our substitution, paying the full price for all of our sins … Wow, what an Loving God we serve!
Also remember that the Holy Spirit of the Living God is never separated from the Living Blood of Yeshua …
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the Blood of the Messiah, who through the Eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God! 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His Glory, the Glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of Grace and Truth!
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear witness in Heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are One.
Hebrews 10:5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said, “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a Body You have prepared for Me.” … taken from Psalm 40:6 in the Septuagint.
Through the virgin Miriam, Yeshua would be the fulfillment of the family line of kings from David through virgin Miriam’s father. But Yeshua would also be the fulfillment of the Aaronic high priest family of high priest Yehoshua of high priest Zadok of high priest Aaron, through Miriam’s mother’s family. (See Zechariah 3:1-9) The Angel Gabriel had made sure to tell Miriam all these Truths. Read Luke 1:31-36 and Luke 1:5, 6.
Luke 1:6 ‘And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.’
For God to say that both the Aaronic priest Zechariah and his wife Elisheva of Aaron were both righteous before God meant two things. First of all only one family of Aaron was called righteous, which was the Zadokite high priest family. And secondly, only the family of high priest Zadok was allowed to come before God, and to make any blood sacrifices which God would honor. Study Ezekiel 43:18, 19 and Ezekiel 44:15, 16.
3) The Eternal Blood Sacrifice of Yeshua is from Aaron: Jeremiah 33:14-25 … the Man in verse 17, who will reign on the throne of king David is Yeshua, coming from Miriam’s father’s family. But this same Man is in verse 18, and is also from the family of Aaron, that is before God, (that means that He has to be from the Zadokite high priest family). He does the Blood Sacrifice ‘for all days’ (kol ha yamin, in Hebrew).
This is Yeshua, coming from Miriam’s mother’s family!
Jeremiah 33:17 “For thus says the LORD, ‘David shall never lack a Man to sit on the Throne of the House of Israel;
Jeremiah 33:18 “ ‘… nor shall the priests, the Levites, lack a Man before Me, to offer burnt offerings, to kindle grain offerings, and to sacrifice continually (for all days, in Hebrew kol ha yamin).’”
This Eternal Blood Sacrifice or offering was totally honored by Yeshua’s Father because Yeshua was from this family of high priest Zadok of Aaron, the only family of Aaron that was allowed to come before God and also to do a blood sacrifice! The Truth about Yeshua’s Blood Sacrifice from Zadok of Aaron is not being taught today! Instead, we are teaching a major error, that Yeshua’s Blood Sacrifice was only from king David’s family.
But that is absolutely impossible, for God never honored a blood sacrifice coming from the tribe of Judah.
Prior to modern times that teaching may probably have been the main teaching about Yeshua’s Blood Sacrifice that was being taught in the Church. But around 1993, God began showing and teaching me these revelations about Yeshua also being from the Zadokite high priest family of Aaron, and also about His Blood sacrifice coming from the Zadokite Aaronic high priest family.
As I had mentioned prior, it was totally impossible for Yeshua to have ever been an Aaronic priest, because Yeshua was born from the virgin Miriam, and therefore He had no real biological father. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit of the Living God.
Yes, the Man in verse 18 is Yeshua, coming from the family of the high priests of Zadok of the Aaronic priesthood from virgin Miriam’s mother. And even though Yeshua was never an Aaronic priest, nevertheless His perfect sinless Blood sacrifice and offering from a Son born of this Zadokite high priest family met all the requirements ordained by God for His Blood Sacrifice to be totally accepted by God for the Atonement of sins for mankind.
Where it says before God, that means that this Man is from the Zadokite high priest family, the only Aaronic high priest family that was allowed to come before God and also the only Aaronic high priest family that was allowed to make a blood sacrifice which God would honor. Ezekiel 44:15, 16
4) Also Jeremiah 33:24 shows the two families of the virgin prophesied from Isaiah 7:14. The virgin would be born from both king David’s family and also from the Aaronic priest family. Remember that this whole passage from Jeremiah 33:14 through Jeremiah 33:25 is all about ‘the LORD our Righteousness’ and ‘the Branch of (Tzemach) Righteousness;’ both of these titles are Yeshua’s Heavenly titles.
Yeshua, as the King of Heaven, was born the fulfillment of the family line of kings from king David, but also as the High Priest of Heaven, Melchi Zedek, My King of Righteousness, Yeshua would be born the fulfillment of the Zadok high priest family (righteous). God had done all things absolutely perfectly in the birth and in the life of His Son Yeshua.
5) Zechariah 3:1-9: God’s Servant Tzemach, the Branch is Yeshua, whose Blood cleanses both this Zadokite high priest Yeshoshua (coming from high priest Zadok’s family) and also cleanses the sins from the land; only God could cleanse the sins from the land. No Aaronic priest could ever cleanse the sins from the land. See Genesis 3:17 and read Numbers 35:33; God had told us through Moses that He alone would one day provide blood Atonement for both His land and also His people. Deuteronomy 32:43, “Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people; for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and render vengeance to His adversaries; He will provide Atonement (Blood) for His land and His people.”
6) Zechariah 6:11-13: The Man Tzemach, the Branch, builds the Temple of the LORD; the Branch would be born from high priest Yehoshua’s family of high priest Zadok, and also be from king David’s family. This is Yeshua here returning to earth as both the King of Heaven and the High Priest of Heaven, and also the true King of Israel coming from both king David’s family and also from high priest Zadok’s family. Yeshua is the One who builds the Millennial Temple!
7) The Seed of Eve that went to Miriam ran to Abraham, to Judah, to Amminadab, then to Amminadab’s son Nahshon, and on to king David. Then from king David’s family, this Seed went to Miriam’s father. But this Seed of Eve also went to Amminadab’s daughter Elisheva, who married the high priest Aaron, then into their son Eleazar, and on to high priest Zadok, and then on through the Zadokite family line to Miriam’s mother. This Seed of Eve had split in Amminadab, going to both his son and his daughter, and then traveled to both Miriam’s father and also to Miriam’s mother. And then virgin Miriam carried ‘this Seed of Eve.’ Genesis 3:15 This Path of ‘the Righteous Seed’ was God’s Miracle!
8) Ezekiel 43:18, 19 and Ezekiel 44:15, 16, and 23 and 24, says that only a son from high priest Zadok’s family would be allowed to come before God and do a blood sacrifice which God would honor; and that only sons from the Zadokite high priest family would be allowed to stand before God to judge a matter for God.
Ezekiel 43:18 And He said to me, “Son of man, thus says the Lord GOD: ‘These are the ordinances for the altar on the day when it is made, for sacrificing burnt offerings on it, and for sprinkling blood on it. 43:19 You shall give a young bull for a sin offering to the priests, the Levites, who are of the seed of Zadok, who approach Me to minister to Me,’ says the Lord GOD.”
Ezekiel 44:15 “But the priests, the Levites, the sons of Zadok, who kept charge of My sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from Me, they shall come near Me to minister to Me; and they shall stand before Me to offer to Me the fat and the blood,” says the Lord GOD. 44:16 “They shall enter My Sanctuary, and they shall come near My table to minister to Me, and they shall keep My charge.”
Ezekiel 44:23 “And they (from the seed of Zadok) shall teach My people the difference between the holy and the unholy, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean. 44:24 In controversy they shall stand as judges, and judge it according to My judgments. They shall keep My laws and My statutes in all My appointed meetings, and they shall hallow My Sabbaths.”
In Ezekiel 44:10-14, God removed all the other Aaronic priest families from ever again being allowed to come into God’s holy presence, and from ever again allowed to do a blood sacrifice.
So what will happen when the Orthodox religious Jews soon begin putting up their temple on Mount Zion hill, and begin doing their animal blood sacrifices to God? 2000 years ago, when the Jerusalem Temple was destroyed so were all the Aaronic priest records destroyed; so today nobody really knows anymore who is truly from the Zadokite high priest family. Will God ever honor their blood offerings, especially when His Son Yeshua has already paid the full price with His life for the sins of all mankind?
However today all true believers in Yeshua carry in their spirit’s through the Holy Spirit Yeshua’s Blood, which contains the Life of Yeshua: the bloodline of Jewish kings from king David and also the bloodline of Jewish high priests from high priest Zadok’s family. There is so much new revelation about Yeshua’s Blood, which gives believers the untaught truth about the One New Man. Every born again believer in Yeshua carries in their spirit Yeshua’s Jewish blood, the fulfillment of Jewish kings from king David and Jewish high priests from high priest Zadok of Aaron.
This is the real untaught Truth about the One New Man which broke down the dividing wall between Jews and Gentiles!
It’s time for all the believers in Yeshua to know this Truth!
Part 2 of this two part teaching on the Mystery of the Passover Lamb will be posted next week for Passover.