This weeks top stories were the coronavirus, the lockdown over passover, a crucial re-stock of testing equipment, and there is still no government.
- As of Friday, there are over 10,000 cases of Coronavirus now in Israel, with 93 deaths.
- Israel brought in key chemical ingredients from South Korea that are needed to continue and increase the level of coronavirus testing.
- A controversial phone tracking measure that was announced two weeks ago had yielded some results, so far helping authorities to discover 1,500 people infected with coronavirus.
- Israel was completely locked down for the first night of passover, with people forbidden from leaving their homes.
- Blue and White and Likud, the parties of Benny Gantz and current Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, have still not agreed to terms on a unity government.